HOSPITAL TUBING PRESENTATION
In 1959, Stefano Proverbio began extruding plastic materials for industrial use. After a few years of activity, the company acquired its first customer who requested the supply of tubing specifically for the administration of infusion solution. From that moment on, the company specialized in the medical sector and began manufacturing PVC tubing for infusion bag production.
In 1972, the growing company acquired an internal production plant for medical-grade PVC compounds with its own formulations, no longer relying on external suppliers. During these years, the company’s customer base in the medical sector consolidated, and it can be said that the founder was among the Italian pioneers in the field of plastic extrusion for medical use.
In 1985, the company changed its name to HOSPITAL TUBING SRL, and the founder’s sons, Franco and Barbara, became the current owners of the company. In 1989, they moved to the company’s current location, which spans 1800 square meters and includes a 450 square meters ISO 8 cleanroom.
HOSPITAL TUBING SRL is located in Italy, approximately 20 km north of Milan, close to MXP airport.
HOSPITAL TUBING SRL produces medical-grade PVC granules according to the European Pharmacopeia and/or USP Class VI. The company extrudes tubing and tubular products in a cleanroom environment for hospital and food contact applications, assembles complex lines with tubing and various components for the filling of bags for parenteral (TPN) or enteral nutrition, produces perforated drainage tubes (redon tubes), aerosol lines, tubing for dialysis lines, surgical suction tubing, endoscopy tubing, radiopaque enteral feeding tubing in PUR, and various medical sets, including for veterinary use.
CONTACT IN ITALY
Export Manager Proverbio Franco
CONTACT IN DUBAI